In this Episode:
Listen in as Vince and Jeanna talk to Theo Fleury, best known as an Olympic Hockey gold medalist and Stanly Cup winner, Theo Fleury now takes his story of abuse and addiction recovery public. His best-selling books, Playing with Fire and Conversations with a Rattlesnake, offer tools that help people who have experienced trauma learn to live healthy lives.
In this episode of Back Porch Chats, Theo tells his story and encourages others to talk to.
- Childhood trauma as a worldwide epidemic.
- How abuse affects the survivors.
- Living a spiritual life as a key to recovery.
- Creating chaos and our addiction to it.
- Addiction to suppress the pain of trauma.
- How he handled sexual trauma as a man.
- What Theo does to give back.
- Theo’s work as a country music recording artist.
To contact Theo Fleury or learn more about “Me Too”, go to: