In this Episode:
On November 20, 2019, Laura Stack’s 19-year-old son, Johnny, died by suicide after becoming psychotic from dabbing high-THC marijuana concentrates. Laura responded by forming the nonprofit, Johnny’s Ambassadors, to educate parents and teens about the dangers of today’s high-THC marijuana on adolescent brain development, mental illness, and suicide.
In this episode of Back Porch Chats, Laura talks about the dangers of dabbing and her son’s experience with it. If you don’t know what dabbing is, check out this episode.
- The dangers of marijuana and dabbing that most people don’t know about.
- The changes in marijuana THC levels since 2015.
- What dabbing is and how dabs are produced and distributed.
- The psychosis and mental illness Johnny experienced at the age of 19 after dabbing.
- Legislation that now regulates marijuana concentrates in Colorado.
- How you can get involved in “Johnny’s Ambassadors.”
Laura Stack was best known in the business world for her professional moniker, The Productivity Pro. After her son’s death by suicide in 2019, Laura formed the nonprofit, Johnny’s Ambassadors, to educate parents and teens about the dangers of today’s high-THC marijuana on adolescent brain development, mental illness, and suicide to bring education, awareness, and prevention curriculum to parents, drug prevention conferences, community groups, and schools to stop youth marijuana use. She is a powerful speaker who brings Johnny’s personal warning and solid research together in her new book, The Dangerous Truth About Today’s Marijuana: Johnny Stack’s Life and Death Story. Described as a force of nature with unstoppable drive and unwavering purpose, Laura is determined to get teens to #StopDabbing.
To learn more about “Johnny’s Ambassadors”, go to: