In this Episode:
In this episode of Back Porch Chats, Vince and Jeanna meet John Giordano, author of several books including, “How to Beat Your Addictions and Live a Quality Life” and most recently, “The Kid From the South Bronx Who Never Gave Up.” His experience as a childhood molestation survivor and child of a heroin dealer eventually led him to addiction, recovery, and founder of the highly awarded G & G Holistic Addiction Treatment in Florida.
- His experience with childhood molestation, guilt, and shame.
- How he started his treatment facility with $300.
- His search for the missing element in recovery.
- Hormone and nutrition’s role in addiction and recovery.
- Plant medicine for recovery.
To contact John Giordano, go to: