In this Episode:
In this episode of Back Porch Chats, Vince and Jeanna restate their original mission in producing this podcast, and they share a recent opportunity they had to help a friend newly in recovery.
- How the A.C.E (Adverse Childhood Experiences) test can help you identify your risk for substance use disorder.
- An activity that you can do to help you identify both the consequences alcohol has caused you compared with the rewards.
- The real problem of returning to destructive behavior.
- How to refocus your beliefs so that you want to stay sober.
- Jeanna shares a tool you can use to help you see the person you want to be and then act as if you are that person to slowly become that person.
- Jeanna talks about her new course, Simply Sober Self-Care.
You can find the A.C.E quiz here: