In this Episode:
Now sober. Now what? For some, the next step in recovery is to completely rebuild their lives. That’s exactly what Louise did when she got married, had a baby, bought a house, and started a business.
In this episode, Louise tells Vince and Jeanna about her relapses, why she struggled to stay sober, recovering from sexual abuse, and her new business making custom candles.
- Multiple relapses and what went wrong each time.
- Balancing co-dependence and independence to achieve interdependence.
- The hesitation that came from Vince’s speaking at “The Family Afterward”.
- Benefits of talking about sexual abuse.
- Louise’s fingerprint on “Simply Sober Self-Care” and how she practices self-care.
- Turning candle-making for self-care into an adventure in entrepreneurship.
To Get in Touch with Louise and Purchase Her Candles
Louise loves custom orders and is ready to fill yours whether it’s a special gift, choosing the right essential oils, or designing a look for your décor, Louise is interested in your project. You can learn more at: