In this episode:
Meet Randy who tells us what it’s like to grow up in an extremely violent environment filled with severe physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. Listen in as we hear about how he used alcohol, drugs, and sex addiction to deal with his trauma and his stormy path to recovery.
Other highlights in this episode include:
· How he landed in the hands of his abusers.
· Was sold and exploited for sex.
· Survived in the woods as a child.
· His experience in the military during the Vietnam war.
· The road to his various addictions.
· The role a 12-step program played in his recovery.
· With professional help, he was finally able to crack his hard shell.