Fun with Carol and Anna Part 1
In this Episode:
And boy did we have fun. In this first part, Anna shares her story of recovery, isolation, and connecting with nature. It’s a short episode full of laughter.
Highlights in this Episode Include:
- How alcoholics don’t understand fun without alcohol at first but are able to learn.
- Both women’s connection to nature and fun.
- Anna’s short experience with alcohol abuse and her treatment for it.
- Her self isolation as an introvert and its connection to her alcohol abuse.
- Alligators and more alligators.
- Isolation as a reset and how it needs to be balanced.
- Finding direction in the outdoors.
- Finally, we shared a discussion comparing the death rate between alligators, donkeys, sharks, and toilet seats.