In this episode:
Vince and Jeanna continue their conversation with Rob Wilds, wrestler, recovering addict, and podcaster. Listen in to part two of this two-part series as Rob continues his story of grace, hope, and recovery.
Other highlights in this episode include:
· His feelings and beliefs about the 12-step program.
· Vince and Jeanna also share their reaction to Rob’s beliefs.
· Why Rob became an ordained minister.
· The importance of self-forgiveness.
· Helping other people with recovery.
· His work on the Wrestle Shoot and Smells Like Hope Podcasts.
About Rob Wilds
Rob Wilds is a wrestler and podcaster with two shows: Wrestle Shoot and Smells Like Hope. You can find him on Facebook and Youtube. For more about Rob Wilds, check out these links.
Rob Wilds Online
Facebook: Rob Wilds
Podcast: WrestleShoot and Smells Like Hope
Youtube: Wrestleshoot Smells Like Hope