In this episode:
Vince and Jeanna talk with Rob Wilds, wrestler, a recovering addict, and podcaster. Listen in to part one of this two-part series and hear Rob tell his story of grace, hope, and recovery.
Other highlights in this episode include:
· His life as a pro wrestler.
· How he was introduced to his drug of choice and how it developed into an addiction.
· His experiences as a dealer.
· Getting busted and dealing with legal problems and drug court.
· The turning point and rehab.
· Making amends with his partner and returning to wrestling.
About Rob Wilds
Rob Wilds is a wrestler and podcaster with two shows: Wrestle Shoot and Smells Like Hope. You can find him on Facebook and Youtube. For more about Rob Wilds, check out these links.
Rob Wilds Online
Facebook: Rob Wilds
Podcast: WrestleShoot and Smells Like Hope
Youtube: Wrestleshoot Smells Like Hope