Get Back to Ground Zero
A FREE Course to help you get the answers you need, so you can claim your life back.
If you are asking the question, “Am I drinking too much alcohol?” it’s likely because you are starting to see the damaging effects it can have on your life. In fact, the question itself indicates that you are probably drinking too much alcohol.
Facing your fears about alcohol is not easy. I know because I had to face them too.
Most of Us Don’t Want to Quit Drinking…
All we really want is for the pain to end. We want to…
- Stop scrambling through the lies we tell ourselves and other people.
- Wake up feeling energized instead of hungover and full of pain.
- Put an end to hiding in lonely isolation
- Quit feeling full of regret, guilt, and shame.
And then there’s all that other stuff. There’s the broken relationships, bills that keep piling up, complete exhaustion, and erratic mood swings.
And at some point in all this pain, you begin to ask the question, “Am I drinking too much alcohol?
What if I told you it doesn’t have to be that way?
When I got sober, I had no idea I would…
- Gain clarity that allowed me to find purpose in my life.
- Be able to shift depression into calm and even joy.
- Get some much-needed sleep, dreams included.
- Learn how to deal with the emotions and pain from my past trauma.
- Find some of my youthful energy and repair the damage alcohol had done to my health.
The best part was, I didn’t have to feel the longing desire to drink. You know that feeling. The one where every minute is spent obsessing over alcohol, trying to convince yourself that you don’t want that glass of wine or cocktail when really you do.
Well, I don’t do that anymore, and you don’t have to either.
But first, you have to identify whether or not you actually have a drinking problem. Back to Ground Zero is a FREE course that helps you do that.
Back to Ground Zero
If you are asking yourself, “Am I drinking too much?” it may be time to start getting some answers. This FREE course will do that.
It answers questions like,
- What is an alcoholic?
- How did social drinking turn into heavy drinking?
- What can I do about it now?
I built Back to Ground Zero for women who have spent late nights praying for help, desperately searching the internet hoping to find answers to the same questions I had when I was lost in alcohol. This free mini-course won’t solve all your problems, but it will get you pointed in the right direction.
Getting answers doesn’t mean you have to quit drinking alcohol today. It doesn’t mean you have to change your life. The intention of this course is just to give you the answers you need, so you can start thinking about decisions that could lead to grace, hope, and recovery. The activities in this course will also help you see what that could look like for you.
Included in the course are:
- A 7-day email course with videos that answer some of the questions you may be asking about your struggles with alcohol.
- A 16-page workbook with activities to help you find clarity.
- Access to our FREE private Now Sober Facebook group for women recovering from alcohol.
- An invitation to schedule a FREE coaching session with me to answer any remaining questions you may have.
If you want to break free from a cycle of obsession, lies to cover shame, and miserable hangovers, this is where you start.
If you want in, sign up below.
Am I an Alcoholic?
To be honest, if you are asking the question, it may be time to consider learning more about what that means. Check out my free workbook to learn more.